Boy Update

My little man is amazing us all with his words, powerful build and his sweet nature. He's going through a lot of tantrums now as he struggles his needs and wants with his ability to describe it to us. He cracked me up yesterday when we got home from the store as he foraged through the pantry for snacks. I just let him since he was working so hard to open packages of raisins and fish crackers. Later on he figured he wanted an apple so he pulled one down from the package on the counter and walked around the kitchen taking little bites here and there. It looked like a red wiffle ball by the time dinner came around.

He likes to be tickled by Daddy a LOT. Yesterday he nestled himself into his Daddy's arms for tickles and kisses like a baby. He did NOT like the fireworks but he was content to just watch some Blues Clues with me and play with toys at his auntie's house. He's blonde and sweet and a joy to snuggle in the morning. He talks all the time now and he really likes to sing Happy Birthday or Twinkle Little Star or a lullaby I sing him by Cindy Morgan. He's our boy and I am so glad we have him. He's likely to be a linebacker at his stature, so I'll be sure to take my kisses and snuggles now while he fits in my arms. I love having a boy.

Comments

Popular Posts