Oh Tori, honey.

Yesterday I caught a few minutes of the latest Tori Spelling reality show. She is the former starlet of 90210 fame, and the daughter of late Aaron Spelling who was the TV producer who produced too many popular TV shows to count. 

So the premise of the show is that Tori Spelling and her 2nd husband have a 1 year old, and one on the way where they moved back to LA from their last reality show about opening a bed and breakfast. So they are now in LA and this is the conversation I caught...this is my recounting, not verbatim:

Tori: How do I know she doesn't want to have sex with you? (Referring to the cute diving instructor of her husband.)
Him: I don't think she wants to have sex with me.
Tori: But when we met you were married and you left her(former wife) for me and so now how do I know you won't do it again?
Him: I love you too much for that. Back then I was in an unhappy relationship. 
Tori: It's just always at the back of my mind. 
Him: You were married too. You obviously have trust issues with me.
Tori: I have trust issues with everyone. I am worried the past will repeat itself. This is just always going to be at the back of my mind.
*************************
Oh Tori, honey. 

Comments

AMY said…
Oh yeah, I watched that too... WOW is all I can say. it is completely great no-brainer entertainment though, huh?

I must apologize for your phone messages that I listened to the other day that were diligently saved by my oldest, but not mentioned to me. They came up as "soon to be deleted" messages. I missed seeing you while you were up. I am sooo sorry.
Jodi said…
Okay, I am a totally Tori and Dean junkie. I actually just picked up her book at the library and read it in 2 days. (I recommend it...interesting stuff.)

I thought this was fascinating! It has come up a few times. You know it must be an issue, starting off a relationship when one or both parties was already IN a relationship. But I was really glad they put it in there because that is the reality of these things...how CAN you trust the person won't do what they did WITH you TO you? It's great that they show that insecurity, maybe it will be a warning to some people.

Popular Posts